Where would you like to go?

Monday 1 August 2011

Happy Monday guys!

Wow, can you believe it's August already?  I can't believe how quickly time passes when you're having so much fun!  I must say, I am sooo ready for spring!  It's getting a tad to chilly for me...although, I do love snuggling up in bed indulging in a hot coco, or two, (that's both the beverage and my hubby, hehe) and a couple of dark choc tim tams by Arnotts.  That's what I had last night before bed anyway.  Sooo bad but oh-so good!

Looking outside my window I see big clouds and far too much grey for my washing's liking.  Did I mention how ready I was for spring?

I think what we need for this gloomy Monday is for something cheerful and sprinkly!  (I may have just invented that word guys...:-P).  Last week I had some cake scraps and did not want to put them to waste.  So what did I make?  CAKE POPS!  There are so many names for these babies, it can get a bit confusing - from truffles, cake balls, cakelets and sweet bites, to cake drops, cake babies and cake nuggets...the list goes on and on.  It doesn't matter what you call them, they all sound scrum-dili-yum-cious!  (Another invented word - I'm on a roll!).

Here are some fun shots I took!  Couldn't decide between the two different backdrops, so will show you both.  Enjoy! - and try not to lick your screen!!  xo

Sprinkly fun!

These would be perfect party treats!
Hmmm...let's call these 'PARTY POPS'!

Oh, and before I go, did any of you attend 'The Food Show' this year?  Regrettably, I wasn't able to due to circumstances beyond my control (both twin boys were sick to name one reason).  But, I would LOVE to hear about your experiences, so please comment below, or if you blogged about it, send me the link!  The closest I was to The Food Show this year was when I used the wine glass from last year for my 'Party Pops' photo-shoot, hehe.  I 'heart' The Food Show!  xo     

No comments:

Post a Comment