Where would you like to go?

Monday 12 March 2012

Nappy Cake!!

Good Monday everyone!!  How was your weekend?  Hope you had a wonderful time!  Today I am thrilled to share with you a cake that I haven't done in a while...a NAPPY CAKE!!  Or as some of you may refer to it as Diaper cake, depending on where you come from :-)

My Mum asked me to make her one for a colleague's baby shower.  I was so excited because lately I've only been making edible cakes, so it was a nice change to be working with different materials.  Before 'real' cakes became a more serious passion for me, I was always making nappy cakes for family and friends.  The great thing about making this type of cake is you are not limited to using only edible materials.

So, without further ado, here is a girly nappy cake!  Enjoy!!
Nappy cake
Ready to leave my place...
Lovely details...

Hope you liked today's post!  Come back tomorrow for my very first awesome iPod touch cake I made on the weekend for my hubby's niece's 18th birthday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment