Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 14 March 2012

PASIFIKA 2012

On Saturday, not only did we attend two birthdays, but we also went to Pasifika!  We really wanted to just walk around as a family and immerse ourselves in the different island cultures, and of course, there's no denying it, the food!  It was Javier and Carlyle's first time, too, so it was pretty exciting for them.

Here are some pics of our family day at Western Springs Pasifika.  Enjoy!!

We stopped at Tonga Village, being an *honorary Tongan myself, I simply had to!  hehe

Then a very sleepy Carlyle was trying his best to stay awake!!

While Javier was loving every minute of it!!

Mmm...ice cream inside a pineapple!!  I just couldn't resist!!

My Samoan boys xo  Carlyle couldn't fight it anymore...zzz

Lotsa people!

Bought me a li'l cute pair of flower earrings to replace an old pair

Hubby with his island food!

Our monkey boy Javaughn had a blast!

For my Fijian family!
Toffee/candy apple on a stick

Hope you enjoyed this day as much as we did!  Next year, I'll be sure to stay longer so I can spend time watching the performances!

Have a great day!!

xo

*My friends back in high school used to refer to me as the honorary Tongan because I danced for the Tongan group for three years for the ASB Secondary Schools Polynesian Festival.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment