Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Happy 2nd birthday JJ!!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of making some fun cupcakes for my friends' son, JJ.  He turned TWO!!  I can't believe it!!  I can still remember his first birthday, when I made him a MONKEY cake :-)  One year doesn't even seem that long ago.  JJ is such a big boy now, with gorgeous blonde curls.  I can see a heart-throb in the making, hehe.

His Mum Lisa requested for some cupcakes for this year's celebration with their close family.  So, I whipped up 25 chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting, topped with lotsa fun sprinkles!!  Enjoy!!




Hope you enjoyed today's cupcake feature!!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!  And remember today is the last day you can place an order for PINKALICIOUS OCTOBER!!  So, get in quick!!  Click here to make an order and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment