Where would you like to go?

Monday 5 November 2012

The Amazing World of Caylan!!

Last weekend I worked on two cakes, one for Friday night and one for Saturday morning.  It was definitely crunch time for me, which meant two sleepless nights in a row.  I was exhausted but sooo relieved I got them both done!!  Today, I am thrilled to share with you the first cake I made {Friday's one} for my friend Carissa's daughter's 2nd birthday.  You may remember Carissa?  I made her frangipani wedding cake earlier this year.  So, when she contacted me to make her another cake, I was over the moon excited because this particular theme was sooo much fun!!  

Presenting the character Anais, from the cartoon "The Amazing World of Gumball"!! Enjoy!! 
{Pictures courtesy of Instagram}.


Inside we have Red Velvet with cream cheese buttercream filling and frosting!!  Yum-oh!!
And here are some more pics {progress & details} for you to enjoy x
Hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!!  Come back tomorrow to see the second cake I made on the weekend, this time for a 50th birthday!!  Have a lovely Monday!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment