Where would you like to go?

Monday 10 December 2012

Baubles baubles {Part Two}

What a crazy week we had last week, huh?  With tornadoes and all!  So sad to hear about the lives lost from that scary day, but also from all the wrecked homes that families couldn't go home to.  My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.  Let's hope for continued beautiful sunny days like today from here on in!

Remember, last week I shared Part One of my bauble series?  Well, today, I'd like to share Part Two with you.  I know, I know, I was supposed to share this with you last Friday...so sorry!!  This project is my favourite because it's so simple, unique, and you can get your kiddies involved!!  Plus it's sooo much fun and adds such a different look and feel to your Christmas tree!  {Note: just be careful with the glass bauble if getting little kids involved, because they will break if dropped on hard flooring - speaking from experience here, hehe}.






Depending on how thick your paint is, allow at least a couple of days to dry.  If you want to be safe, leave it for about a week to ensure complete dryness!

Now, feel free to give this project a go with your family and don't forget to share your final projects with me here!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

Have a blessed day and week!!  See you back here tomorrow!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment