Where would you like to go?

Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas cake & cupcakes!!

So, remember the Christmas cupcakes sale I had last week?  Well, I just wanna say a big fat THANK YOU to everyone who ordered!!  Your love and support means sooo much to me and I wish each and every one of you a wonderful and blessed new year!!

Here are the highlights xo

Seven flavours...


9 boxes have already been collected when this shot was taken...
 And then we had one cake request from my friends Mia and Terence...classic red velvet!!

Christmas-fied with sprinkles!!

Woohoo!!  I managed to post all my cakes and cupcakes before the new year, hehehe!!  Feels good!!

I truly wish you all a safe and happy new year!!  See you all back here for our December highlights and a special 'Best of 2012' post!!

Blessings to you all!!

xo,
Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment