Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 3 April 2013

February/March 2013 in a glimpse...

Good morning!!  I know on the blog it seems as though not much has happened during Feb/March...and you're right.  However, so much has happened {and still happening} on our end that our focus and attention have been spent elsewhere.  So, this post will literally be a 'glimpse', as that's all it's going to take to see what sweet fun we got up to these past couple of months.  Let's take a look now, shall we...

Javier & Carlyle's 4th birthday

Javaughn's 11th birthday

Girly Baby Shower Minis

Adriel's 4th birthday minis

Criselda's Funky 16th birthday

Rob's 29th birthday

Thank you so much for your continued love and support by taking the time to browse through some of my creations and reading my posts on here.  Without you, this blog would not exist so thank you thank you thank you for your time!!  If you feel like someone you know would love to read my blog, then please share my page with them.  Remember, you can also follow and like me on facebook, so you can keep up to date with what I'm up to.  The more the merrier, so spread the love friends!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!  See you back here soon!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment