Where would you like to go?

Monday 23 April 2012

Happy 2nd birthday Kadyn!!

Good Monday everyone!  How was your weekend?  Mine was great!  Here's how it went...

SATURDAY MORNING -
Watched my boy Jubs score a try at his league game, which was awesome!  Forgot to mention last week he played an exceptional first ever game, where he earned Player of the Day!  Very proud Mum over here :-)
Side stepping
Player of the Day!
SATURDAY NOON-
Celebrated my friends' daughter's 2nd birthday straight after the game, where I had the privilege of making her birthday cake (more on that later!)
Carlyle exploring
Javier playing with the raining balls
Jubs having a blast!!
The ever-so-cute Kadyn xo

SATURDAY EVENING-
My boys Prestige won first place at the SDNZ National Dance Champs that night, meaning they will be representing NZ at the World Hip Hop Champs in Las Vegas this year (woop woop!!).  

Prestige!
SUNDAY-
Then went to church in the morning, chillaxed with my fam, played indoor netball in the afternoon, and chillaxed some more.  

Now that I gave you a glimpse of my weekend, here's the fun cake I made for Kadyn!!  She wanted all sorts of lollies on the cake, so that's what she got!  Enjoy!!  Oh, and just a warning, this cake contains excessive amounts of sugar and must only be consumed on special occasions - lol!  
Presenting Kadyn's candylicious cake!!

Lollies lollies and more lollies!! 

Rainbow magic inside!!
Can I have a tall glass of ice cold water please?  My throat hurts!!  hehe.  I actually used a lot less sugar in the cake batter just because I knew it would be sweetened by the white chocolate ganache and lollies.  

Hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!!  See you back here tomorrow for more goodies!!  

xo,
Jackie  

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful colourful creation, looks amazing!!! fab job lady :o) keep up on going, you rock ....... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much for this cake?? Best Ive seen.

    ReplyDelete