Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Sharks birthday!!

Earlier this year I had such a blast making a super cool sharks themed birthday cake for Sarah.  Normally I get requests like this for kids birthdays, but this one was for an adult!   Sarah wanted her birthday cake to be enjoyed by her own kids :-)  I thought this was such a thoughtful idea and perfectly suited for the pool party they were having!

Here are some pics for you all to enjoy! :-)



I definitely LOVED this cake!!  I enjoyed sculpting all the edible details.  Can't wait to make another one like it!  Anyone interested? ;-P

Hopefully I get to share a couple more cakes with you this week!  I still have a lot to share with you all :-)  Until then, have a terrific Tuesday!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment