Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mini cupcakes

Hey guys!  I hope you've all been keeping well!  As you may have noticed I've been MIA for a while, but that's what happens when life happens :-)  Just so you know, I am well and happy and feel blessed each new day :-)

I have some cupcakes to share with you today that I made a couple of weeks ago.  These mini cupcakes were made for my friend Tamara at Photobooth Auckland.  She featured my Cake Central Magazine wedding cake and mini cupcakes at this year's 'The Grand Wedding Expo' held at Sky City.  I must admit, that was pretty darn exciting for me because it was my very first time to be involved in such a popular event :-)  Thanks again Tamara and your team for your love and support xo

I didn't get to take photos at the actual expo because I got sidetracked with all the other beautiful and yummy things over there, hehe.  So, here are a couple I took the night before.  Simple yet scrumptious!  Enjoy xo




I hope you enjoyed today's cupcake feature!  See you back here this week for more cupcakes!

Have a blessed day!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment